Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you all know that I plan on updating our blog as soon as possible. We took many many pictures and did lots of fun stuff this past month and we can't wait to share them with you all. Our computer slows down A LOT when there are too many programs on it. So right now we just use it for the Internet. We don't even have the printer set up to it or any microsoft programs on it. I may just have to go to my parents house or something so we can put pictures up of our many fun times. Just keep checking back to our blog and I should have it updated by the end of this month. =)

5 comments:

Melanie said...

yay! Can't wait to see more posts!

Khyl and Danielle said...

I can't wait either! I'm so excited I made up a cheer to help you along! Here it is:
Tamera's posting on her blog! Doo Da Doo Da! Tamera's posting on her blog, Hip Hip Hooray!
Love ya sissy!
Dani

Vertabrett said...

What's up with your computer? Does it need more RAM? Is it infected with a virus? Are you on a slow dialup connection? Give me a call sometime and we can try to speed it up!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Well hello! Melanie found me and I saw you on her blog! How are things? I'll check back soon to see your new pics!

Anne said...

I can't wait to see more!