Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sedona

My parents had a condo for a week in Sedona, so Shawn and I stayed there for the weekend of MLK day. Thanks Mom and Dad!!! We invited our friends Chad and Elise to spend the weekend with us.


There is a resort there called Amara so I fixed it and put a "T" in front of it.


This is some statue we decided to take a picture with. The little kid is a statue also, not just some random kid in our picture.

Here are a couple beautiful pictures of the red rocks in Sedona!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love the cute picture of you and Shawn! You guys look so in love and so happy! Isn't Sedona so pretty?

Melanie said...

ooh, I want to go to Sedona! It's been several years since I've been there, and I don't know when I'll get the chance to go back.