Saturday, April 11, 2009

Justin's Brithday!

We just celebrated Justin's birthday last weekend and he turned the big 15!!! He's growing up way too fast!
Isn't he the most handsome young man you have ever seen!?!
Here is Logan eating the birthday cake with his cousin Brody!
After everyone left the party, Shawn and I stayed and hung out with Scott, Andrea, Logan and Addison. Justin went to his girlfriends house. We just hung out and played and talked. Here is Shawn playing with Mr and Mrs. potato head with Logan.
Here is a sweet picture of Addison with her Daddy!
I went a little crazy with the camera and took a bunch of pictures of our adorable niece Addison! Isn't she so precious?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh what great pictures you took. I need copies of them. I love the one of Scott holding Addy and the cute one of Justin. I also love the one of Shawn playing potato head with Logan. That was such a fun day when you guys stayed over.

When can you two come out and hang out again? We can make or get dinner and just hang out and talk again or play games or even watch a movie. I had so much fun!! I love when I come to your website and see you've updated it!! Love ya girl!