Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mark's and Shawn's birthday

We celebrated Shawn's and Mark's Birthday together, since they are just a week apart. Khyl and Danielle drove down from Reno to spend a few days with us, so we were all together this weekend. Here is a picture of me and Shawn.Mark got a ton of ties and missionary stuff since he will be leaving on his mission within the next year.
My mom made this blanket for Shawn with pictures of Powell on there. What a thoughtful gift!
Shawn loooooves home canned peaches and pears! Guess what? He got a box of them for his birthday! yum yum!
This pictures didn't turn out at all, but I wanted to get this one of Candice sleeping! She just had a baby so she's got to be exhausted, but I don't know what Shaun's excuse was.

Khyl and Danielle brought their dog Timber with them. She is one friendly energetic dog!I took a few pictures all around the room so you could everyone that was there. We will start with Dad.


Danielle is holding baby Jaxon!


We had three

2 comments:

Laura Gilgen said...

It looks like you had fun. I hope evry thing is going good for you.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Shawn & Mark! I was so happy...I checked your blog today and there were like 4 updates. Wooo hooot! Looks like you guys had a great time!