Sunday, July 4, 2010

The big day!

Ok so I forgot the camera for the wedding dinner the night before the wedding, so here is a picture I took of them with my Phone. We got to sit at the same table as the bride and groom!
And now the day we have all been waiting for...The day that Shaun got married! Whoo Hoo! It was such an eventful day! Shaun married the perfect girl so I have no doubt in my mind that the Lord had planned on putting Shaun and Brittney together all along!

This is a picture of Shaun, Brittney and her Grandpa (who is also the one who Married them)





Such a cute picture!


I think Brittney was grabbing Shaun's bum in this picture.
Aaawwww!


After the wedding we all headed over to my parents house for an open house. Here's a picture of two monkey's eating banana's.

The Bride and Groom


Here we say goodbye to the lovebirds as they leave for their mini honeymoon
It was hard to see with those tinted windows but they were waving goodbye to us.
And to end this post, here is such a cute picture of Danielle and Hudson sleeping together

No comments: