Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our First Valentines Day Together

Well since it's Valentines Day I thought I'd take a ride down memory lane and post a few pictures of our first Valentines cards to each other. Now, I don't think we had said 'I love you' to each other yet. But I think we did love each other at the time, and we said it shortly after. Now keep in mind that some of these pictures are actually pictures of pictures so they might not be great quality. This is the card that Shawn got me. It's actually a huge card. The dog in the picture is actual size.

This is the card that I made for him. It is also a big card that I made using poster board. Those are little candy hearts that I think I just taped on there so that he would be able to eat them. It's kind of hard to read, but if you click on the picture, you may be able to read it better.

I just want to say Happy Valentines Day Cu Bug! I am so lucky to be married to someone as wonderful as you! No one can make me laugh so hard. You are the only one that I can be goofy around that doesn't think I'm weird, and you join in and act goofy with me! I have so much fun with you! You are my best friend and I love you a whole bunches of a lot!

No comments: