Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Jewelry...

Okay, so I started making necklaces and bracelets several months ago and I have enjoyed it very much! I am thinking of making a small business out of it by selling the jewelry that I make. I was hoping to start selling soon so that you all can buy for Christmas. I just need to get started on making some new pieces. I will keep you all updated.

Here are just a couple pieces of jewelry I have made. I made the pink and brown one for my mom for mothers day and the pearl necklace for my mother in law for mothers day. I wish I'd taken pictures of all of the jewelry I've made but I didn't.









3 comments:

Andrea said...

Your jewerly is beautiful! I'll have to take a picture of the necklace you made for me and send it to you.

Michelle said...

Your jewelry is beautiful, you are beautiful, the babies are beautiful and I love that you spend so much time with your family! It makes me want to come visit!

The Filhart Family said...

Pretty!