Sunday, December 6, 2009

FHE

I totally forgot the camera to Thanksgiving. So I didn't take pictures at either one of them, Thanksgiving with the in laws and Thanksgiving with my family. But I did remember to bring it to family home evening. Khyl and Danielle were in town, so I had to get some pictures. Well my parents started this Christmas tradition last year that we all LOVE! Since Khyl and Danielle will not be here for Christmas, we did it on Sunday after dinner and FHE. How the game is played is there is one present that we all take turns opening. The person trying to open it has oven gloves on to make it harder to get in. While the person to their left has a pair of dice and rolls until they get doubles. Once they get doubles the present gets passed to them along with the gloves and they pass the dice to the person to their left. So we all take turns opening this present until we get it open. The tricky thing is that my mom likes to use several wrapped boxes one inside the other. So the present is really in a small box. Khyl won last year so he started this year. And guess who won this year...




That's right, ME!!!! It ended up being a $20.00 bill! Sweet! =)

1 comment:

Bobs said...

So cute and Fun! Congratulations on the $20!